When you set up your 2FA settings in ProBit, you had to save 16 recovery codes. If you have a 16 digit code, click here . The 6 digit code generated in the new OTP Authenticator will be correct.
Please note that you only need to submit a Support 1 request. The request system is FIFO (first in, first out).
If you send another email in addition to customer support, you will automatically go to the back of the queue and increase your waiting time.
1. On the ProBit Homepage, go to the Support section and click Contact Us .
2. After selecting Contact as guest in the next window , fill in the Submit Request form. Please make sure to include the following:
- Email used when registering with ProBit
- Phone number
- Date of last deposit to your ProBit wallet, Coin name, Amount and Transaction ID
- If you have not deposited any coins, please add that you have not deposited any coins in the form.
Please also attach the following files:
- A full-page screenshot taken from within the exchange or platform used for one of your most recent transactions transferred to your ProBit Global wallet. Please make sure the TXID/hash code is visible. * Screenshots of ProBit Global wallet , blockchain explorer and email will not be accepted.
- For ProBit Global's approval, a handwritten note with your ProBit Global account email address, current date and "ProBit Global 2FA deactivation request" along with a selfie showing your face while holding your ID card (e.g. passport, driver's license, etc.) note.
- A selfie photo that shows your face clearly while holding your ID card and the aforementioned note.
It may take up to 7 business days for your documents to be reviewed . If any of the documents cannot be verified, additional documents may be requested.