When you configured the 2FA settings in ProBit, it was necessary to save a 16 recovery code. If you have the 16-digit code, click here . The 6-digit code produced in the new OTP Authenticator will be correct.
Please note that you only need to submit one support request 1. The request system is FIFO (First In, First Out).
If you send a follow-up email to customer support, it will automatically return to the end of the queue, increasing your wait time.
- From the ProBit home page, go to Support and click Contact Us .
- After selecting Contact as Guest on the next screen, complete the Submit a Request form . Be sure to indicate the following:
- Email used to sign up for ProBit
- Phone number
- Date you last deposited into the ProBit wallet, currency name, amount and transaction ID
- If you have not deposited any coins, please indicate that you have not deposited any coins on the form.
Also attach the following files:
- Screenshot of the last transaction you deposited in your wallet (if you transferred from another exchange, please send a screenshot of the transaction from that exchange)
- Photocopy of identity card (eg passport, driver's license)
- A selfie showing your face while holding your ID card with a note that says: Call opening date (eg 2020.05.10), for confirmation by ProBit.