If you lost access to your OTP Authenticator App and wish to recover your ProBit Global account, please follow the steps below. Note that it’s possible to recover your account if you lost your 16-Digit OTP Recovery Code. In the latter case, refer to the ‘’How to Deactivate OTP Authenticator App’’ section.
🔸 How to Recover Account with 16-Digit OTP Recovery Code
- Retrieve the back-up code that you stored in a safe place at the time of setting up OTP with your older phone. This document has the recovery key that you can now use to restore the ProBit Global account on your OTP Authenticator app.
- Open the Google Authenticator app and click Enter a provided key in the TOTP field.
- Add a new ProBit Global account in your OTP authenticator app and either manually enter the 16-digit recovery key or scan the barcode using the app.
*The 16 digit recovery code is the set of numbers that you were reminded to store safely, please refer to the image below.
You should now be able to use the OTP Authenticator and access your ProBit Global account. Please remember to always save your recovery key in a safe location as it will be needed to access your ProBit Global account in case a device is lost or inaccessible for any reason.
🔸 How to Deactivate OTP Authenticator App
If you lost access to your 16-Digit OTP Recovery Code and wish to recover your ProBit Global account, please send us a ‘’OTP Deactivation’’ request using the Submit a request form that can be found by clicking on this link. Alternatively, click on Support and go to Contact us.
Fill out the Submit a Request form. Please make sure to indicate the following:
- Email used to sign up at ProBit Global
- Date when you last deposited to ProBit Global wallet, Coin name, Amount and Transaction ID
- If you haven’t deposited any coin, please indicate that you have not deposited any coin in the form.
Please also attach the following files:
- A full-page screenshot taken from within the platform that was used for one of your most recent deposits that were sent to your ProBit Global wallet. Please make sure that the TXID/hash is visible
* ProBit Global wallet, blockchain explorer, email screenshots will not be accepted
- A photocopy of your ID document (e.g. passport, driver’s license) together with a handwritten note with your ProBit Global account email address, the current date, and "ProBit Global OTP deactivation request" phrase written.
- A selfie showing your face while holding your ID card and the above mentioned note.
It may take up to 7 business days to review your documents. If any of the documents can not be verified, additional documents may be requested.