Event Duration: 11 May 2020 (Monday), 06:00 UTC - 24 May 2020 (Sunday) 14:00 UTC
Prize Pool: 20,000 KALA
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade KALA, Earn KALA
A trading competition will be held for KALA/USDT trading pairs. A total of 20,000 KALA will be distributed to the Top 10 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 4,500 KALA
2nd place: 4,000 KALA
3rd place: 3,500 KALA
4th place: 2,500 KALA
5th place: 2,000 KALA
6th place: 1,500 KALA
7th place: 1,000 KALA
8th place: 500 KALA
9th place: 300 KALA
10th place: 200 KALA
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Global reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Global reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.