This notice is to inform all users about the upcoming Alphacon(ALP) token swap.
The currently listed ERC-20 ALP token will be swapped with Alphacon’s mainnet coin (ALP), so please refer to the details below:
- Token swap schedule (UTC)
ERC-20 ALP tokens and Alphacon mainnet ALP coins will be swapped according to a 1:1 ratio
June 19 (Wednesday) 01:00 UTC: ALP (erc20) deposits/withdrawals disabled
June 21 (Friday) – June 24 (Monday): Alphacoin's mainnet coin (ALP) distribution
June 25 (Tuesday) 06:00 UTC: ALP (mainnet) deposits/withdrawals/trading resumed
Token swapping methods:
* The token swap will be automatically processed on the exchange.
* A minimum amount of 1 ALP is required for the token swap. If a wallet contains less than 1 ALP, the tokens will not be swapped, and the ALP balance may expire.
* It is recommended that users wishing to conduct the ALP token swap deposit at least one day before (June 18) as the transfer time could be delayed due to network circumstances.
* If deposits are made after the deposit/withdrawal timeframe, they may be excluded from the token swap altogether.