In case there is an issue with your withdrawal, please take note of the following:
- Make sure that the withdrawal status has been marked “Done”. If the status remains “Processing”, please be patient.
- Most blockchains take some time to process a withdrawal. Please only create a customer support ticket if you have not received your withdrawal in 24 hours.
- If you wish to cancel your withdrawal, please kindly check your Wallet - Transaction History, or Wallet - Withdrawal - scroll down to "Recent Withdrawals".
If the “Cancel” option appears for your transaction, you may click it and the withdrawal will be canceled. Otherwise, the process is irreversible.
- If you withdrew to the wrong address, ProBit Global will NOT be able to retrieve any assets lost as a result. Please ensure that the correct address has been entered prior to initiating the transaction.
Should you need further assistance, please create a ticket for the ProBit Global Support Team through the Submit a request link. Be as specific as possible so that the team can best assist you.
Be sure to include the following information:
- ProBit Global account email address
- Coin name
- Withdrawal amount
- Any relevant screenshot
- When entering a withdrawal address, copy and paste the address you would like to deposit the coins. Do check that the address is for the specific coin and blockchain as well.
- You may click AVAILABLE BALANCE if you wish to withdraw your entire balance. You will not be able to withdraw after resetting your password, OTP, or other security features. Please refer to this article.